Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, June 08, 2017

I love photographing Interiors of Homes!

Hello, I know I have been gone for a while. It seems that more and more I am doing business on Facebook! I even let my beautiful website go after 17 years. People seem to love the fast connection etc.

I have plans to start publishing a lot more photos on this Blog and another Im creating, so stay tuned I promise that you will have something to see at least weekly.

One thing I wanted to let you know Is I am photographing interiors of homes a lot more now. 

Here is an image i Shot recently, a PANORAMA. What do you think? the time of Day is very critical to the success of an image in a home, especially if you are going to have draperies opened or want to showcase the property outside the windows. 
I also have a professional Drone that does great Video and Still images. Ill show more of those later.
Oh this is from a photo shoot that a friend and I shot at an amazing Golf Course in Atlanta with a fellow Texan you might recognize.  He joked that we both are from Texas, but had to come to Atlanta to meet.
Just wanted to share a few of my favorite images!  thanks for Looking! ill be posting more often in the near future!
My studio email is Pdixie11@gmail.com   thats the best way to reach me!  Thanks Yall! Talk to you soon!

Pin It!

No comments: