Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Brandon!

brandon sunset2
Recently I got to meet Brandon. I wasn't feeling really well, was fighting a cold but Ill tell you when I walked into my camera room and he was sitting there with a smile on his face within minutes I felt so much better. He is a funny and creative guy. I told him immediately that he should be an actor or in plays because he has that larger than life vibe about him. (its sort of a hobby of mine to find peoples unique gift inside them and tell them to express it!)
I've photographed Brandons siblings and his mom is the best! To bring her third child to me really says a lot. Thank you!
I am so lucky to get to meet the wonderful students and parents that I do. :-)

brandon11
Pin It!

No comments: