Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jackie Oh!

jackie wall

jackie bridge Wow, Wow Jackie was such a breath of fresh air! She is vivacious, funny, positive and witty. I liked her IMMEDIATLEY! We had a great time together. My assistant went with me on this shoot and we had a great time. Even though it was hotter than blazes and I had to stop to wipe sweat off my brow multiple times, Jackie looked cool as a cucumber most of the shoot. And look at those eyes, they are not contacts. They are both BLUE and Green. Ive never seen eye color like that! She reminds me a lot of 50s and 60s bombshell Ann Margret! Shes fun to talk with and during her viewing we chatted till 10 pm!
Thank you Jackie for choosing me to capture these portraits for you! :-)
Pin It!

No comments: