Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cutie Pie Courtney!

Yes Her eyes really are that blue!
courtney blue

Courtney Bluerain dance
courtney 2
Courtney was so much fun! She made me laugh and laugh. Shes a hoot! And I made her laugh too. This girl is smart! I think she could be anything she wants to be. I tried to talk her into being a chef...But she made me guess what she wants to be when she grows up (lol!) and I guessed right! I said a musician in an orchestra!
She is a great girl, she came all the way from Grand Prairie! She is the Drum Major in her high school band and a great person. She has the prettiest crystal blue eyes! I mean they are seriously light blue! Thank you Courtney and Erin, it was a lot of fun! (They liked my impressions too, and I loved hers! If you don't know I can talk with a British accent, a redneck one (git 'er done!) and others. She has a perfect Scottish accent. We had a blast!

Pin It!

No comments: