Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reuben!

rueben blue
reuben1
Reuben is an interesting guy. Laid back, low key, but dont be fooled, hes watching everything! He plays guitar in a Christian band and seems more like a college student than a high school senior. He brought his adorable Dachshund CHUI! Chui was about the cutest thing Id ever seen and is like Reuben, laid back chill and sweet!

(once i got a bit too close to Reuben and Chui let me know to back off! LOL!)
I had such a great time with him. I decided to take him out in the heat (even though he hadnt signed up for that session) to get some pics outdoor and where did I take him? To the church that his grandpa had preached at! He looked at me like, "How did you know?" I didn't! I just followed my instincts. More pics to come later! Thanks Reuben, you were awesome!
Pin It!

No comments: