Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Im a GOOB!

Ladybug Holland
The other day my number one favorite family came in! The Hortons! They brought their precious little angel Holland in for her 2 year old birthday portraits!
I cant believe she is two! It seems like just a few months ago that she was born!
She wore the sweetest little LADYBUG DRESS! I had one similar when I was 5 and its so cute!
I edited the photos the morning after and thought I had posted them and then went on with my busy week, and just now today I was checking my blog and they never posted!
So here I am doing it again. SORRY HORTON FAMILY! I'm a GOOB sometimes!
Look at that beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes and pink cheeks. Just like a DOLL!
Shes turning into a big girl now! Was just a tiny baby yesterday or last week wasn't it?
Thanks y'all for bringing her in! Check out that sweet Pout below too. awwwwww

Holland Pouty and Ive already framed this one of her! I love the surprised look on her face!
frame holland
Holland Surprise
Pin It!

No comments: