Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, June 07, 2010

Dixie Art!

What do you get when you combine 3 snap shots into one Digital Painting and paint by hand for about 6 hours?


I Love creating art, Ive been drawing since I was a child. I can spend hours doing it and never get tired (although my back and neck do!)
I love summer and the beach and Pelicans are so interesting to me, So I took some shots i had taken of some Pelicans when we were down at Padre Island last year and combined them to create this image that I'm entering into a Print Competition next week!
I don't have a title for it. But I stayed up until 2 am making it yesterday.
What do you think?
I can make these of anything. Your Home, your family, nature, whatever. As long as you have a picture of it, or I take a picture of it. I can make it into a Watercolor Art Print!
Takes me hours and hours but I love them!
Any title suggestions for this?
(PS I saw on the news where the oil spill has affected some of the Pelicans and Wildlife in Louisiana. It broke my heart!) We must take care of our environment and the beautiful animals that God made!

pelican
close up
clouds 3456
Pin It!

No comments: