Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Photobucket
I have stressful days like most people and being on my feet all day really is tiring so Im like most women and love a good bubble bath!
I have to tell you, i have not used regular soap in years! I love differnt types of soap, the simple kind, with Oatmeal, or lavender or soaps from Europe and Italy.
One place I get a lot of my soaps is from Pier 1 Imports. and Bath and Body Works too has some great ones!
Ive tried making soap before and its really not hard, you can get recipes on the internet and you can scent them any scent you want! Heres a shot of what I have next to my tub. I thought it looked pretty the way it was all sitting there today so I snapped this. (No, there wasnt water in the Jacuzzi at the time!)
Just the scent of these soaps when I walk into our Master bath always brings a smile to my face.
As Ive said before "its the simple things that make us the happiest."
Have a good night, time to take a bubble bath!
Pin It!

No comments: