Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Always Looking Up


Wow! What a great book! I saw this the other day in a bookstore and read part of it and just had to have it!!
Its called "ALWAYS LOOKING UP" The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist" by Michael J. Fox!

I grew up watching Michael J. Fox on his hit show Family Ties, where he played Alex P. Keaton. and of course all the back to the Future Movies! I even got to sit in his Car that he used at Universal Studios Hollywood in the movie!
Michael is 2 years older than me, but I always thought the way he did. Nothing is impossible, be optimistic and get out there and give it your all. I'm so amazed by him and his strength. He definitely knows how to make lemonade out of Lemons!
If you are looking for a good book to read by the pool, or to take on vacation this summer and curl up with then I really recommend it!
You can get it through Barnes and Nobles web site or maybe your local bookstore.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?r=1&ean=9781401303389


You'll be inspired for sure!
Pin It!

No comments: