Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Napa Valley, California Dixie Sims Orr Dobbins

Its been forever since I posted! Im so sorry, i spend so much more time posting on Facebook and Instagram. 
Im going to start blogging a lot more often in October. I have tons of photos of our Home remodel to show you. Its almost complete!
Meanwhile since we are at a good resting place on our Lake house, we have been traveling a bit more! We went to Hawaii in August and we just returned from a lovely trip up to the wine country in Napa Valley. That was my first trip up there and OMG, Im in love!  We only visited 2 Winerys, but they were awsome, All my friends recommended the Castle di Amorosa, which is a huge beautiful castle  and it was incredible, and the V. Suitti which was equally lovely. Im going to post photos which are on my phone tomorrow. but in the meantime here's one of me at the entrance to the Castle. 

Pin It!

No comments: