Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2008

WOW OUR 1,000th Post!


Its hard to believe when I started this blog 2 1/2 years ago, that I would be such a steady blogger, but then I'm the girl who is the great pen pal and love to email and I used to write my friends and parents hand written letters for years while in college, so I guess it really isn't a surprise after all.

I wanted to post this awesome photo taken by photographer Alexander Heilner http://www.jpgmag.com/people/aheilner

he does a lot of aerial images.

This image was taken in the Arab Emirates of Dubai which is on man made islands
shaped like a palm tree.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai

Speaking of Dubai, a friend of ours and his wife are moving there soon! They will be living in a 12,000 square foot house with 8 bedrooms. His wife is trying to buy furniture for all these rooms before they move there and what a feat that will be!

Hes a great guy and flies jets with my husband. We will miss them but are going to visit them in the Springtime! I cant wait to see it for myself! Congrats Matt!

I'm so excited for them and their new venture!
Have a great day today!
D.D.
Pin It!

No comments: