Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2019

I create Paintings from your Cell phone snapshots!

Hi Yall!  I know its been a while since I posted. It seems Im living on Instagram and Facebook now more than my blog. Since moving to the Houston area, Im not photographing as much as i used to. Thats intentionally because Ive been working on this Fixer Upper house for a while. Its looking so good!  Ive had many people ask me over the years if i can"FIX" their snapshots, and frankly I did not want to deal with it. I have been Restoring Antique photos for families for many years, but restoring a snapshot from a cell phone is a completely different thing. But I continue to get emails and facebook messages asking, so i decided to go ahead and do it for a select number of people per month. I only take 4 a month right now.
So if you have a photo of your dog, cat, friend, Loved one, etc. and want a beautiful handpainted painting of it, Im your Girl! 

Heres how It works.
1. Private message me or text me the Image in question.
2. Tell me what you want done to it. Often people want the background to be changed to look like a studio background, remove a person, etc... Let me know your requests.
3. Give me a few days to anaylze it,,
4.I will give you a quote on price Remember that the price will be higher if there are more than 1 person or one animal.
5. Let me know if you want a true actual painting, or if you just want a digital file, so that you can go to a place and have it printed yourself.
6. If you order a painting from me, i gurantee the quality will be much better than your Walgreens or Sams Club print. 
7. I also offer framing as well. 
8.I will send you via email or text, a PROOF of the finished work for your satisfaction. YOu then tell me the changes you want or tell me its perfect, 
8. I require 50% payment up front through PAY PAL. and final balance before shipping. I offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. 
Thats how it works!  So Private message me on facebook, or text me at (940)642-177two  
I intentionally wrote the Two out as a word to help prevent Spam.
I look forward to working with you!
Heres a sample I did. Ill try to post more samples soon. 
Pin It!

No comments: