Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, July 14, 2018

i have Campaign Chippendale Mid Century and Hollywood Regency Palm Beach chic Furniture for sale!

 i have this
beautiful metal Table and chairs Chippendale style for sale!  Its got a glass top and the base and chairs are metal. I live near Houston and 4 hours South of Dallas, 3.5 hours east from Austin, TX.
I've seen the same table on sites on  1st dibbs and Chairish for $1500.00  Im selling this one for $750.  I will deliver in Texas for an additional fee. I will ship White Glove shipping out of state for additional fee as well.  To contact me please email me at pdixie11@gmail.com  or text me at (940) 642-1772   Thank you! 

This beautiful CAMPAIGN DESK!  Campaign Style Desk with Tambour Doors on Crossed Wood Bases by John Van Koert





This is so gorgeous in person!  Ive found others on line for up to $4,000. and here right now for $1800.  Im asking only $1,000.  

Pin It!

No comments: