Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, October 02, 2017

Bealls Palais Royal and Stage Ripping off their customers with Fake Magazine Subscriptions.

I am livid! I have been a Bealls /Palais Royal card holder for years. I rarely look at my statement, but today I did and i was horrified! My balance was over $1,000.  When in fact it should be around $200.  So I started going through my past statements that I file. Every single month that I go into a Store, I found at least $60 to $75 worth of Charges for Magazine subscriptions!

I contacted COMENITY, the company that sends me my statements and notified them. I CANCELED MY CREDIT CARD.  I called my neighbor that is a high powered attorney and given her a statement. This is Wrong, We need to get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Ive videod myself talking about what all I found over $800 in FRAUD charges on my card and posted it to youtube.  I am so upset by this, a store that I used to feel good about. I started googling it and found numerous websites talking about the same Issue.  

They need to STOP THIS PRACTICE, is SLEAZY and WRONG!
Shame Shame SHAME on this chain. You lost me as a CUSTOMER.

I have read where Employees say that they were pressured to do this to clients and signing them up whether they wanted it or not.
SHAME ON THEM. Im so upset.
My you tube, Vinemo and other videos are going all around until this stops.
 Palais Royal and Bealls  SCAM 

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bealls-deceitful-tactics-to-sign-customers-up-for-unwanted-magazine-subscriptions-c628560.html#c1824260
Pin It!

No comments: