Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Beach portraits with Sallys beautiful family!

I was so honored to be asked to create some Family Reunion portraits this weekend at Galveston Island for my friend Sally!
We met up at 9 Am and it was a beautiful day As a matter of fact the weather man said the night before that it would be a "GOOD HAIR DAY" with Mild temps and it was!
Im not sure exactly how many members of the family there were, but Sally had told me around 75 total. They were dressed in great colors for a beach portrait (i had sent some clothing suggestions via email beforehand) and they definetly looked great!



I am not finished editing yet but i expect to be complete by Sunday or Monday and so I wanted to give just one sneak peek. What an adorable family!
I live about 90 minutes from Galveston so Im looking forward to doing more of these in the future!

Thank you Sally! It was such fun and everyone was great! 
(940) 642-1772 or  email Pdixie11@gmail.com  for your session!

Pin It!

No comments: