Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Megan and Tommy said I DO!

I was so honored when Tommy called me and asked if i would consider photographing his wedding!  Tommy is the son of our sons High School football coach!
We loved Tommy and his family and thought so much of them, after graduation Tommy went to Oklahoma City.  We just loved his parents, thought so much of them and tried to keep in touch as they also moved to the Dallas metro area.
So I flew up twice to Ok City for their Engagement and Bridal Portrait sessions and then drove up for their wedding!
So many beautiful photographs, but here's just a small sampling of some of my favorites!
Thanks Tommy and Megan, It was a BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! We wish you guys the best!





Pin It!

No comments: