Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I took a tumble!

 
Thats me and my son in College Station,TX -Oct.8th.
Well I'm late on posting this but its because I couldn't type.  I could type with one hand but not with both. I was going to Kohls about 4.5 weeks ago and my shoe stuck to the ramp on the front walk of the store, and i mean it stuck, which caused me to fall on my left shoulder with a thud! I don't know how long I lay there, I was alone, but I couldn't get up because I had no use of my left arm!  Thank goodness a nice lady saw me and helped me up and I entered into the store.  I was in severe pain and was able to call my husband to come and get me.
He rushed me to the ER where they discovered my shoulder was DISLOCATED!
Let me tell you, that is painful! It was out for about an hour or more and when it accidentaly went back in, while they were putting a sling on my arm, I screamed so loud i swear they heard me in
Kalamazoo Michigan!
I had to wear a sling for 3 weeks and now I am about to start physical therapy.   My husband says its officially time to kick my tires and trade me in for two 25 year olds now!  (since i will be 50 in a few months).  He thinks that's funny, but I got news for him. Lol
Anyway, thank you for listening.   I'm super eager to back into the studio and on location for fall and holiday portraits.! Just photographed a sweet baby named DUKE today and eager for next weeks schedule.
 Thanks again, for well wishes!
Oh one more thing, Everyone says I look thinner  in this photo. I did lose 9 lbs, but Im still a Plus Size Gal. :-)
 
Pin It!

No comments: