Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Angel Fire, New Mexico

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Recently we went to Angel Fire and Taos New Mexico! A good friend of ours bought a beautiful home there and gave us the keys for a week. We had such a grea time. With my husbands father passing away in December, we made a trip to the beautiful mountains and brought along my sweet mother in law and our son who is home from college and a friend of his also and our beautiful doggie Ginger.

It was a great trip. This beautiful home is 7,000 square feet, and worth over 1.2 million, and is just spectacular. Just a beautiful warm cabin, with heated radiant rock floors, gorgeous details and wood work and 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and 3 living areas! Very secluded in the pines. We fell in love. Thank you so much Matt and Lela for letting us have a wonderful ski vacation in Angel Fire.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dixie,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Angel Fire to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane