Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sassy Sisters!

Photobucket
These precious little girls belong to a young lady that used to work for me! Keisha! Keisha first came to us for her Senior portraits and what a beautiful young lady she is. Of course her daughters are beautiful too, and they really rock these cute outfits. Keisha has the best taste in clothing that I know , so it didnt surprise me.

Ive been photographing the older sister, Raylee since she was an infant, I have her photos all over our studio including a beautiful baby album devoted completely to her! We had a great day, we started really early while it was still cool outside and the kids were happy. Thank you Keisha and Jake, I enjoyed playing with them!
Pin It!

No comments: