Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Britton.

One of my most treasured clients had thier new baby girl Britton Abigail on November 18th, 2010. This is thier 2nd daughter, Big Sis Holland has been featured on the blog numerous times and Im so happy for them!

I had posted some shots of her recently with her parents and her sister. But this was her first photoshoot by herself, sint she preciouos?

I made her birth announcement and wanted it to be fun and playful, I think they're cute. What do you think?
She was so cute sleeping with her little cheeks all mashed up and precious lips all folded up. i love how babies have that light coating of Peach fuzz all over. Shes a doll. I can't wait to watch her grow up and how big sis Holland and her interact. Poor daddy Kirk, he better get the shotgun ready now for the boys coming around soon! :-)

Brittons birth ann
Britton 2
Britton 456
Pin It!

No comments: