Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, December 13, 2010

! LOVE This Family!

kiss 1
As you may or may not know, this is my favorite family! The Hortons! No offense to you other guys, but this couple has been to my studio exactly 14 times in 3 years! So of course you get to know people when you are around them that much! They are so sweet. They are in our "Watch me Grow Program!" Where they get a beautiful album of their childs growth progress each month their first year and then continuing on.

Ive gotten to watch their little girl Holland grow up and now they have an addition to their family, their beautiful new baby girl Britton! Let me tell you Holland is a hoot, and Britton is going to have a ball with her growing up.
I had a great time with them. Thanks guys for choosing me for your Christmas portraits.! (BTW- Oh and we have a fun little shoot coming up with Britton. I cant wait to hold and mold her and get some precious fresh baby portraits of her.)

C mas card blog
Pin It!

No comments: