Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Stunning Sierra!

sierra1
sierra2
As you guys might know, our son plays football.In fact hes on the field 95% of the time. He gets thirsty and tired, and one of the trainers who brings him water is an aweosme young lady named Sierra! Sierra is always smiling and loves being a trainer. She's always in a positive mood and happy in whatever she does! I love being around her. Shes just got that calming effect on people. She's also funny and playful and makes me laugh. Shes as they say "Has an old soul"! I love that about her!

I had such a great time photographing her,she brought her friend Shelby and the two of them cracked me up.
I cant wait for her 2nd shoot at her home with her horse all and all her outdoor stuff! Thanks Sierra! You rocked that cute blue dress and boots!
Pin It!

No comments: