Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Model Portfolios

For over 22 years I have been photographing models for their Portfolios. I really enjoy creating these types of images because they allow you to be much more creative. Today I got to shoot some "beach" portraits for one of my favorite clients Sarah! Sarah takes really great care of herself and shes so great in front of the camera. Shes a 3rd year college student and has been coming in for a few years now.

I always have so much fun with Sarah and her mom. The whole family is beautiful including her mom and her brother as well! As you can see, the camera loves her! SHe could very easily be a swimsuit model with her dedication to fitness. Also, This is one of my favorite places to photograph at.
For modeling portfolios give us a call or email. We can shoot images that make your agency go "wow!"
Thanks guys, I think we got some WOW shots today! and thanks to my daughter for helping me out with this shoot today!

beach babe1


Sarah Dixie 2223Sarah beach 1
Pin It!

No comments: