Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, August 29, 2010

DARING DEVIN!

BLue Devin
I first met Devin a few years ago when I photographed her Senior Portraits. I had heard that she was quite the singer back then, and knew that she would have to pursue that as a career because of all the great things I heard about her.
Now fast forward 3 years later and she is singing her heart out all around Texoma! She was one of the bands featured at the SAFB FREEDOM FEST along with Wade Bowen. Devin is such a sweetheart and fun girl. I had a great time with her. Shes so positive and upbeat and I had a great time with her and shes so great in front of the camera. Here are a few shots of her that I love! WOW! Remember her name, Devin Williams, because before long it will be as common as Faith Hill.
Pin It!

No comments: