Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A peaceful spot to read...

Everyone who has stress in their lives needs a place in their home that is like a sanctuary. Since I was a little girl Ive always loved to be outdoors. I know that plants and nature take away my stress. Isn't it interesting that what we breathe out -Carbon Dioxide is what plants breathe? And What we breathe in, Oxygen, is what plants give off? So no wonder that we need plants and they need us!
Here's my cozy spot for reading, or napping. Add a Caribbean drum slow beat and a gentle breeze and I'm a happy Mom!
I challenge you if you don't have an outdoor space to create one. Its not that hard to do. Lay some tiles, hang up a swing, toss some pillows outside in a chair and life is good.
Now wheres my sweet tea?

Patio Dixie

patio book dixie
Pin It!

No comments: