Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lobster Boil in our backyard coming soon!

The best part about summer is dinning Al Fresco! (eating outdoors)
We threw a going-away Party friday night for a friend of ours John, and my husband cooked his famous fajitas and we served up cold frozen marga-ma-ritas and had about a dozen fun people over!
It was a great evening, we sat out by the pool with just the twinkling of the lights and the TIKI Toches blazing, creating a tropical atmosphere for our guests. It was a great evening!
Now Ive got plans for a Lobster Boil this weekend! I assembled all the decorations and bought the Lobsters and were going to have our first ever Lobster Boil! I love the beach and have always wanted to go up to Cape Cod and have a crab boil or lobster boil, but havent yet, so I decided to test run one at home first.

The decorations I got at Gardenridge in Dallas, WORLD MARKET , Jc Pennys, Hobby Lobbyand Big Lots.
Pics to come soon. I can already taste that juciy lobster dipped in melted butter!
Enjoy your summer everyone!!!
lobster boil

eat napkins

dixie beer
Fake Lobster
lobster eat
Pin It!

No comments: