Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hawaiian Seaside Romance

Hemmingway

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing a beautiful wedding in Oahu Hawaii. I posted the wedding album of it back on my blog a few weeks ago. I was there for a week and one day before the wedding, I got to photograph alongside the amazing Dave Miyamoto a beautiful Oceanside tablescape. The amazing Designer and Florist of Honolulu, Debbie Hemingway owner of Designs by Hemingway, designed this lovely seaside table at the Bayer Estate. Dave does a lot of photography for various magazines in Hawaii and this was his job, however, he let me be a 2nd shooter on this event. Shes a super talented designer originally from Texas! I am going to be going back to Hawaii this year, I'll reveal more about it soon! Im so excited!

hemingway33
bayer estate
And this is the view from the table just a few minutes after these shots were taken.
hawaii sunset
Pin It!

No comments: