Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Misty Dawn


Tomorrow is my daughters birthday. Lets just say shes in her 20s. lol! It seems like just a few short years ago that I was in labor awaiting the birth of our first child. This is a portrait that I had done of us when she was 6 months old. There was a wonderful photographer in our town (Odessa/Midland) named Morgans studio. She photographed my senior portraits and these portraits and I always wanted to be like her. She was most likely in her 50s when I met her the first time.
She was a big influence on me, without even knowing it.
Happy Birthday Misty. Ill never forget the first time I saw you, heard your cry (she wouldn't cry, they had to thump her feet to get her to yelp.) I get to spend the day with her and going to Dallas to see her tomorrow! Its the simple things isn't it?!
Pin It!

No comments: