Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Dinner Soiree


Every year my husband asks me what I want to do on Valentines Day and I always say the same thing. "I do not want to go out to dinner". The main reason is because of the crowds and the lines, and the hassle. We are members of a private club here in town and go there sometimes and that's much nicer, and no waiting, and a 5 course meal is served, but who has $150.00 for dinner?

So we usually stay in and cook a meal together. That's a lot more fun!

This year I'm going to cook a meal that I really like to eat at Olive Garden.
Its called ® Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo YUMMY!

They also have a dessert called Molten Lava Cake, the filling oozes from the inside of the cake, like lava while the outside is set like a cake.

I found a boxed mix for this at SAFB Commissary, click here for the link. Or heres Emerills recipe! CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE


So Ill make a salad (don't you just love Olive Gardens salad?) and buy some bread sticks and make our own romantic dinner. This way when were finished eating, we just go sit in front of the fireplace and enjoy our wine, and no long drive home in the rain or cold. We are already home!



Pin It!

No comments: