Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, January 08, 2010

Where in the world is Dixie?

I'm getting ready to go on a trip and I'm going to drop some hints for you to guess. You can write what your answers are by clicking on the HEADING of each blog post, that's the Title of the post and it will bring up a window where you can then leave us a message. Please put your name so that if you are right I can award you your prize!
I'm going to give away a certificate for $100.00 to Photography by Dixie.



So for those who know already, you arnt allowed to play sorry! ! I will ask a series of questions from today through next week (not sure what day it will end, maybe on Saturday.? Maybe earlier? ) So for a week I will ask questions about the state Im going to, and whoever figures out where I'm going will win \...so lets start guessing!


My question for the day is.
Q. The state I'm going to is the widest state in the United States, which state is it?
Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay. I would say Texas because it is the widest state. Is this a trick question?

Amber Hatfield
Plano, TX

Christie said...

I hope you have a great trip. I would have to say the widest state is Alaska (if you include the Aleutian Islands). It could also be Hawaii.

Coastal Cowboy Photography said...

Hawaii - I think!

Michelle Weathers
Bay City, TX
www.coastalcowboyphotography.com

Coastal Cowboy Photography said...

Hawaii - I think!

Michelle Weathers
Bay City, TX
www.coastalcowboyphotography.com

Anonymous said...

HAWAII!
Wish I was there! Hope you have a wonderful time!



Tammy Jones
Iowa Park, TX