Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weddings in 2010

(Photo above was shot in Sugarland, Texas at a very special wedding! Cant you just tell the ring bearer is thrilled to be there?)
Im just looking over my 2010 calendar and realize that I have got some wedding dates still available! Thats the first year that has happened, that Ive come into the new year and not already booked!
So if you are recently engaged and are wedding price shopping, we have new prices for 2010 and several Saturdays still available for 2010.
This will be my 15th year of photographing weddings in Texoma! So shoot us an email or call so we can set up a consultation and discuss your wedding plans!
Ive cut back on the amount of weddings I do for about the past 6 years so that I could spend more time with my family and grandsons. At one time between the years of 95-2003) I was photographing around 35-45 weddings annually!) It was just too much and I was experiencing some burn-out.
But Ive been going to various training seminars (although I'm a Master photographer, I can still learn a new trick here and there, and spend some time with the great Scarlett Lillian) and learned new things, I'm ready to take on more.
Id like to say Congratulations to Shawnda Rasco and her fiance who just booked me for their June wedding!

Pin It!

No comments: