Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, November 09, 2009

Christmas Magic fun! Wichita Falls Texas photographer



WOW! Thanks to all the children who came out to Christmas magic Thurs-Sunday! It was a busy whirlwind time! Its so awesome to see the children growing up and returning every year to see Santa and have their portrait made! This was our 10th year and some of these children were tiny babies the first year! My cheeks hurt from all the smiles, hugs and laughs you guys gave me!
My heart is full and about to burst with joy!

Ill be posting some of the shots later! Meanwhile, the studio is closed the next two days, so that I can send the orders to the lab, unpack all the stuff, and put it away and rest a bit before we fire up again on Wednesday. Also it our sons 17th birthday tomorrow. My feet were so sore after setting up Wednesday and thursday but I got some of the Happy Feet massage insert and wow what a difference they made!http://happyfeet.net/testimonials.html

Thanks again everyone! We love you all! and hope you got a good start off for your Christmas gift shopping!
Pin It!

No comments: