Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, October 23, 2009

Taylor

As I said earlier this week, I've been so behind on blogging. about 3 weeks worth! I apologize! Here's Taylor, hes a high school Senior.
Let me tell you about Taylor. He is the nicest and funniest young man! He just had me rolling laughing. My cheeks hurt after his photo shoot, and the other day when he came in with his mom and friend, again, he had me laughing. Taylor is a good kid, and he loves Golf, As you can see, he has worn a hole in his golf glove! I think this image really captures him.
Although his smile is very contagious! I enjoyed my time with him and his mom.
Thanks Taylor, keep on being you, your a good egg!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tracey Eaker said...

Dixie,

All I can say is WOW! I loved the original photograph, but this one just blows me away! You are so cool and Taylor and I had a great time with you!!

Thanks,
Tracey