Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, October 19, 2009

It was a special weekend!

I got to see my grandsons this weekend! We had a great time! The older grandsons birthday is the day after mine. He is so smart and fun to be with. He is just a wonderful boy. Always has made good grades and is loving and sweet. He has this bashful look sometimes, that is so endearing.
I bought T some winter clothes and we went out and took some pictures! My daughter and I also had a great visit! They are living in Justin now and so its so close to the metroplex so we got to go down town and went and had lunch after church with the whole gang, grandparents and long lost special friends.
This is one of my fav shots of T for the day!
I even got to see my sister too! What a great time we had!
Pin It!

No comments: