Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

waiting for baby

When I first saw this couple standing in my studio yesterday all I could think was WOW! this is going to be fun! They both are so attractive and were so eager to get some beautiful photographs before she delivers very soon!
We found this field of sunflowers and it was beautiful! the only problem was it was filled with mosquito's! What was odd was the mosqs were attracted to my camera bag. So I put it down and the insects stayed around my bag? I have no idea why, they liked it. Maybe it was cold from the AC in the car? Who knows? Belinda was a great assistant and helped with the reflector etc. Boy it was hot! But you cant tell it by this couple, they were calm cool and collected.
I love taking maternity portraits on location! I'm so used to doing them in the studio mostly, so it was fun. Then we found a beautiful serene pond with giant trees around it, but we could not get access to it so we settled instead for this little creek that wound through the property.
Thanks guys, it was so much fun, and thanks Belinda for assisting me. You did a great job. I cant wait to see this couples adorable baby boy who will be here soon!
owen maternity

kiss flower
hugkiss1 reclineDixie
Pin It!

No comments: