Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Favorite Tv Show

oliver peoples victor,burn notice,jeffrey donovan,michael weston





I don't have a lot of time to watch Television, but my husband and I have gotten into a Thursday night routine of watching 2 shows that we are now really addicted to!
The first is "Royal Pains" and then right after that one is "Burn Notice". I love these two shows!

I especially like Burn Notice. I think the lead character (Michael Weston) Real name Jeffrey Donovan, is so awesome! Hes got an interesting face, (CUTE!) and I love love love his voice. He is a former spy who got "burned" and isn't currently a spy, but is taking some interesting jobs to pay the rent in the meantime.

He has a love interest and shes pretty handy with a pistol, shotgun and homemade bombs.(Fiona)
They are both easy on the eyes and I also really like his sidekick , (Sam Axe) played by Bruce Campbell, who always seems to be drinking a cold beverage in every scene. His mother, Madeline Weston is played by Sharon Gless from the old series "Cagney and Lacy". Its set in Miami and the scenery is beautiful. I love the photography in the show too, and the "narration" by Michael Weston. I haven't loved a show like this since the days of "Magnum P.I."
I hope you'll catch it. It airs on the USA Chanel 29, here in the Falls on Thursday nights. (Oh and I love his shades, I think they are Oliver Peoples brand, HOT!)
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice

http://www.usanetwork.com/

Heres a cute little video of these two in a photo shoot for TV guide magazine. Theyre so adorable! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1mgvbn_hg
Pin It!

No comments: