Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2009

MY BFF(for 32 years!) and weekend in Canyon TX

Franice Billboard
Francmad
MadisonMagMoney
rainbowAmarillo
This weekend my son and I hit the road to go and visit my long time BFF Francie and her family. Francie and I have known each other since 7th grade! We've kept in touch, even though I moved to Odessa (4 hours away from Plainview) and then she moved to Amarillo after graduation. We've been there for each other as we've had our first marriages, our children, divorce, remarriages, career changes, me moving to Japan, etc. Shes been a loyal sweet friend. We've had our ups and downs etc.
I'm so proud of Francie, she is a very successful Realtor in the Amarillo Canyon area and it doesn surprise me! Her husband Tom is a wonderful wedding photographer and I was so excited to get to see his new studio and help him a bit to get it set up. Its in a great location and has so much potential, in downtown Canyon. Tom is an artist, and had a business for years making frames.
Their beautiful daughter has her dads artistic gene and can draw and sketch! The sky is the limit as to what she will do and be when she grows up! She also happens to be my sons age and they are friends too.
It was a lovely weekend. I got to enjoy their new home and I swear Francie has the largest "GRAND SALON" master bathroom that Ive ever seen in my life. (Well next to the High Roller Suite at Ceasers in Vegas!)
Its almost 1000 square feet, with a gorgeous tub, marble and slate rainshower, Huge dressing area, etc.
Francie has always had good taste. Thanks so much to the Money family for having us this weekend. It was a great trip, but too fast! We'll be back to see you again soon. (Oh and Francie has an adorable grandbaby (her first, a BOY!) and we took some photos of him at Toms studio.
Here are just a few shots from the fast and furious trip. As Scott and I were leaving we saw a beautiful rainbow that scanned all the way across the Highway.!)
Thanks guys for a wonderful weekend! We love you guys!

Tom Cooks Tom made us the most wonderful breakfast! "Santa Fe something" but it was great. Bacon, eggs, green chilis, hashbrowns all together. YUMMY!!! Thank you TOM!!! Heres a quick snap of Scott and Madison in her Convertible Chevy Camaro. They are so cute together!!!
car
Pin It!

No comments: