Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fun at the Lake this 4th of July weekend.

This weekend we took our boat out to the lake and went tubing and knee boarding. This is a shot of me and our sons girlfriend Amy right before my son tried to kill us by taking off super fast (the boat has a new fast engine put in this spring!)

We had so much fun! I say it all the time that summer is my favorite time of the year, I hope you guys take time and enjoy the summer before its over.
Here's a video of our son tubing, and I was driving the boat and Amy was filming it. You can see I was trying my best to get even with him!
And the last video is me tubing while they pull me, If you listen you can hear me screaming!The first time I ever went tubing I was about 23 and we went to Lake Nasworthy in San Angelo, my sister and some friends and I loved it. We laughed and screamed our heads off.

My favorite saying is "Do we stop playing because we grow old?... or do we grow old because we stop Playing?" I will always play even when Im 95!

Pin It!

No comments: