Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Day with a Master Photographer!


I've got 3 days in July that you can book me for "SPEND A DAY WITH DIXIE" for photographers. This is where you get me for one whole entire day! (Lunch Included) to pick my brain, we will do a photo shoot of a real Senior, or engaged couple and i will teach you my editing tips and tricks!

You can come to my studio, or I can come to yours! You can ask me anything! Business, Studio Design, Equipment, Pricing, Shooting, Photoshop, etc...you name it!

My regular price is $1500.00 a day (to close my studio down and to spend a day training someone, but I'm doing it for half price the month of July!)
To come to your studio is an even $1000.00 plus hotel!

This is a great way to learn from a Master, Craftsman, Certified Professional Photographer. I don't know about August dates right now. Email me for availability!

SORRY Not open to studios within 75 miles of my studio. (Half down required when booking ($375.) and the other half within 7 days of the day, is all that is needed.) Email for more info! PDixie@sw.rr.com
Pin It!

No comments: