Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, June 07, 2009

4 Generation Portrait

This evening I drove out into the country (what a beautiful evening) to see my #1 Fav Client Leah! Leah had scheduled a very important session, something that everyone should do. A four Generation portrait session. Wow, what a special thing to do. The light was magnificent and I we did the session in Leah's mothers garden.
You couldn't ask for a more beautiful spot.


This is one of my favorite shots. Since I didn't have an assistant, I set the timer on my camera and ran around to get the attention of the baby Holland.
I love profile portraits. They seem to be timeless.


Thank you so much Leah, for asking me to do this. I know it will become a treasured family heirloom for your family for many many generations to come. Maybe little Holland will do one with her daughter someday!
Leah Family 4

HollandCuteWhiteDress
Pin It!

No comments: