Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Prom night













I snapped a few shots of our son getting ready for prom. I tried not to be intrusive but since his dad was across the country, I thought he might appreciate a few of these. He got ready really quick, then took his date to Olive Garden and then came back here for a few photos in the studio. He said they had a great time and I heard today from Jason and Jordan Beach ( 2 Seniors from Burk) that our son was a dancing fool! He really knows how to have a good time.


His date Amy looked so beautiful! I loved her dress. It was maroon and had sequins on the bodice and a really pretty train in the back made of Chiffon. Her shoes were adorable! I wish I would of got pics of them!


They were so precious! He got her a beautiful corsage of white roses with maroon ribbon and some tiny rhinestones. It was darling. and she got him a nice corsage with white roses too! They matched perfectly! His suit was black, but vest was maroon, his tie was maroon and black striped as was the Hankie.


They had a great time and went to IHOP for breakfast afterwards with about 25 people!


Then he got up this morning and went to church and didnt complain about being tired.




Pin It!

No comments: