Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here come da Judge! Here come da Judge!

If you are over 40 like me, you remember that saying, I think it was on the show "Laugh-In" when Goldie Hawn (for you 20 somethings thats Kate Hudsons mother) was a bikini clad go-go dancer on that show.
But I digress...
I have just been asked to Judge at yet another Professional Photography event. I'm so honored! As a Master Craftsman, Certified Professional Photographer, one of the benefits is that you are asked (by invitation only) to Judge other Professionals photographic works in order for them to try and earn their Masters degree.
This one is in May and it will be held in Austin, TX.


I think I am a fair judge and even though sometimes you don't win friends this way,it is important to give back to the profession and I enjoy serving and giving back to this craft of Professional Photography. Plus Austin is a great group of Pros! and it will be fun as well!
Thanks Austin for inviting me! I will give it my all! Oh! Heres a link to the Laugh-In show right here. Good memories from the 70s!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k
Pin It!

No comments: