Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2007

Its so nice when people take the time....


This is a really nice E-mail I received today. I think its so wonderful when people take the time to write.
Ive known this bride since she was only 17 and I think she is absolutely beautiful.

"Hey Dixie. I just wanted to say thanks! You did a fantastic job on my bridal portraits. They turned out absolutley beautiful. I can't wait for Paul to see them! You are an amazing photographer and a lovely person inside and out!


I appreciate you taking the time getting to know me, caring about my life. You made me feel so comfortable, and very confident about taking bridal portraits for my soon-to-be husband. I would reccommend you to anyone! Thanks again so much. You are FanTabulous!!!
God Bless you and all your family!
Monica "
Pin It!

No comments: