Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blue Ribbons

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to let you know that I won 2 Blue Ribbons in the Photography competition on Tuesday.
One Distinguished Print Ribbons went to my Alien photo won and a 2nd Ribbon went to a romantic image of a young lady. My other two images got decent scores, but not as well as "Which way to Roswell" and "Enigma".

We had a great time. It only took us 10 hours to get home though! The rain down from the Coast all the way to W.F. was bad and all the rivers swollen to capacity, but the Good Lord protected us.

Just a side note, When the image of the Aliens were judged, the judges laughed out loud and the score was given out with an Alien voice, which again made everyone laugh. Everyone said it was
"refreshing" and "humorous". I also received 3 Silver Bars from the Texas Association. That means I have acquired 75 more points. Its always scary to go up on stage in front of hundreds of people, but it was exhilarating!
Thanks for all your pats on the back.

Pin It!

No comments: