Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Patti & Jeremy!

 




Recently I was honored to photograph Patti and Jeremy's wedding!  It was held in Wichita Falls at the Coyote Resort! Ill be posting more pictures soon, sorry for the delay, there are literally hundreds of beautiful images and taking a while to edit and process them all! All I can say is what a precious couple. Patti is one of those young ladies that has both brains and beauty and a Huge heart for people! She is also a Dr. now! and so is he Handsome Groom Jeremy!  I know God will bless this marriage, they are two special people who have such a love of one another, their families and for the LORD. I admit I cried several times during their perfect wedding day. More to come soon! Thanks for your patience.
 
Pin It!

No comments: