Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Megan and Tommy are Engaged!

I'm so super excited about this couples upcoming wedding! We first met Tommy when he played football with our son at Burkburnett!  Tommy's dad was also the head coach and we really enjoyed getting to know his parents!
Although Tommy is one year older than Scott, we always thought they had striking similar features. Both Blond and blue eyed, with similar smiles and teeth and a love of sports and both loved playing the game and they played hard. 
So of course I was thrilled when Tommy called telling me of his Engagement and asking if I was available for his wedding!
He told me all about his beautiful Fiance Megan and we quickly made plans for me to drive up to Oklahoma City to do their Engagement portraits.
What a precious Couple. Tommy is the spontaneous and Funny one, Megan is loving, sweet and super organized one. They definetly compliment one another. (Similar to the reverse of me and my husband!)  
We had planed to take pictures at the Dock on the beautiful Sailboat that Tommy had proposed on, and boy were we tickled when the owners told us they were actually taking us out on the water! 
We got beautiful photographs and the Hurley's were so kind to accommodate me, and offer suggestions for angles and left no detail undone. Dave and Robins are perfectionists and romantics! It was a super wonderful time! If you want to celebrate a special occasion, here is their website! There is nothing like sailing on a beautiful boat like that.  SAIL LAKE HEFNER
It was a great day!


What a beautiful couple. I'm so excited about their upcoming May 2014 wedding Im sure this couple will have a smooth sailing marriage. (Pun intended!) 

Pin It!

No comments: