Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

A man after my own heart, I LOVE THIS GUY!!!

Sometimes in life, we are so busy running our own agendas, trying to get through work, life, duties, demands, etc. upon our time. We are always striving, working, reaching. I think that is why this video moved me so much. This young military man knows whats important. Just to be happy. Happy anyplace, anywhere and with anyone. Dont we all want to be happy? I know I do. Im grateful that I can find happiness in the simple things, my family used to tease me about it, but the past couple of years Ive let serious people, intense events and judgement cloud my thinking and forgot how to play. So glad this video helped me remember who I am. ENJOY!!!!!

Wow I cried, so cool.
Pin It!

No comments: