Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Son Graduated with Honors!

Photobucket
Making that long walk to the front of the room at the Kay Yeager Colliseum.
Photobucket
So proud he graduated #15 from his class of 170 students.
Photobucket
I was way up in the stands, but thanks to my 200mm lens I was able to get this shot!

Photobucket
His paternal grandparents have been very involved in his life since he was born. they were so proud to see this day! We Love Jerry and Melba!

Photobucket
Proud mama and her boy! (thats me!)
Photobucket
Later at home we had family over including my grandsons for some cake and lemonaide! (and Fajitas my husband grilled!
Photobucket
Scotts girlfriend Amy wanted her piece of cake to be Scotts face. lol!
Pin It!

No comments: