Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunny San Antonio.

Well I just got home last night from Sunny San Antonio.
Its always hard for me to get away, but I sometimes just have to do it.

I drove down there with my office manager and a friend of mine, Renitta for the Photographers Convention. What a great time we had. I have been doing photography since my first job with a newspaper in 1989, and it seems you can never learn everything. Technology evolves so quickly and there are lots of fun new things always coming out. I saw lots of old friends and made some new ones as well.
The weather was a bit overcast and rainy for part of the trip but beautiful and sunny for part. I woke up today to these frigid temperatures and wishing I was back down there now! Lol.

The river walk is beautiful all times of the year and we had some delicious Mexican food at Mi Tierra's one night (what a beautiful place) and also at Cafe Rio. We were serenaded by a mariachi band, singing La Bamba!

Our office manager Jacquelyn attended many of the classes and she learned lots of new things as well.
It was a great trip, we are well rested, excited and eager for a new year. Thanks for being patient while we were gone. Everything we do is to help become better for you, our clients, because we truly want to provide you with the best in Professional Photography. Our clients deserve nothing but the best!
Happy Thursday yall!
Pics coming soon.
Pin It!

No comments: