Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, May 28, 2010

Whered the time go?

Scott golf 1
scott dad f15
Well yesterday was the last day of school for our son. So now today offically he is now a Senior!
Where did the time go? I had a dream last night that he was a baby and I was giving him a bath and he was so tiny and I dressed him and was holding him and his cute little face looking up at me. It was a sweet dream. I hadn't thought about him being that small in a long long time. I may have to break out the home videos soon. ( haha.)
He came bounding down the stairs this morning around 8:45 and told me he had plans to play Golf with 3 of his buddies today. He was already dressed and ready to go.
I guess hes always been a kid who knows what he wants. His dad is out of state this week and he is his fathers son for sure. (His dad LOVES GOLF!)
So I had to grab a couple of shots before he left.
Tonight we are going to his friends graduation and I'm sure I will cry buckets. I just don't want him to grow up. Hes been such a blessing to our family. and his friends are the best too! Well off to work now... If my eyes are red today its probably just my allergies....
scott golf car
Pin It!

No comments: